The Energy Risk Summit USA
The leading industry event for energy traders and risk managers for over 20 years
The 21st annual Energy Risk Summit USA is returning to Houston on May 9-11, 2017 with a new exciting agenda, covering the most trending topics in the industry!
Every year, this renowned conference attracts over 200 professionals in energy risk management & trading from across the country to discuss the latest trends and issues the industry is facing. The only constant in energy markets is change, and this year we have seen many developments which will undoubtedly shake up industry's fundamentals in 2017 and beyond.
Over the months of research with key industry influencers and past participants, we have brought into focus a number of issues that we will aim to discuss over two days.
Key themes for 2017 include:
- The Digital Age and energy markets
- Changing face of risk in energy: What are the games -changing risks?
- Overview of the market surveillance operations
- Implementing price reporting framework
- Evolving technology in energy: machine learning, data science & blockchain
- Building a trade surveillance program
- Achieving stability through hedging
- An update on the cleared futures world
- Storage, smart grid & distributed generation
- Market liquidity concerns
- Physical logistics in crude
- Managing operational risks with KRI metrics
- Geopolitical and macro risks
- Career developments in energy risk management
- Managing risks associated with mergers & acquisitions
- Struggles in building or renewing the ETRM system
- The future of utilities - preserving the value of the business
Energy Risk News
Tweets by @RiskNet_COMTweets by @RiskNet_COM