Now in its 22nd year, Energy Risk USA returns to Houston with an agenda highlighting the biggest trends in the industry with particular focus on topics revolving around the impact of new global and domestic regulations, the use of new technology and data science in trading and risk management and endless industry disrupters that are changing energy markets as we know them.
Every year, the event attracts over 200 professionals in energy risk management and trading from across the country and beyond to discuss opportunities and issues the industry is facing. With many new developments in the industry, Energy Risk USA promises to be an exciting platform for insightful debates and exchanging ideas among key industry players!
"Energy Risk 2017 was a great opportunity for me to learn and share ideas with my colleagues, from around the globe, on cutting edge ideas and technologies. I highly recommend Energy Risk USA for everyone in the industry."
"You did an amazing job putting the conference together! I really enjoyed the conference, especially networking with other energy practitioners."
"It is exciting to see the event evolve year after year and to adjust creatively to the ever-changing realities of the marketplace."
- Established conference - 22 years in the running, reputable event for networking, meeting old friends and colleagues and well as making new business contacts
- Editorially led program researched with Energy Risk editors and key industry practitioners
- 50+ speakers including C level executives and key regulators
- 2 days, 4 streams, 5 roundtable discussions, 2 workshops and multiple networking breaks throughout including a drink reception!
New Program Highlights For 2018:
- The Advisory Board: This year's agenda was closely supervised and curated by esteemed risk, trading and compliance professionals
- New administration, new rules: How will energy markets change under Trump's America, Giancarlo's CFTC and McIntyre's FERC?
- CFTC keynote address from Rostin Behnam, Commissioner, THE U.S COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING
- Interactive roundtable discussions and speaker Q&A: Bring your questions, leave with your answers!
- Spotlight on Blockchain: Understand blockchain technology applications in the energy sector
- Special focus data analytics: join panels, presentations, case studies and a workshop to learn more about data tools in energy
- Energy sector 2.0: Utilizing social media and skills brought by new generation risk managers
- Risk managing machines: Very timely guest address form Novera Khan, Chief Risk Officer, UNIPER
- Pre-conference event with the CCRO focusing Risk Management Practices and Benchmarks for the Energy Industry
- Post-conference workshop on Data Science for Risk Managers and Trading Professionals